I wish I didn’t feel so fat so I wouldn’t go to bed at night wondering if tomorrow you’ll decide you don’t like me for my size.
I wish I felt as pretty as you so effortlessly tell me that I am, every day.
I’m so hungry right now but I don’t want to eat ughh
When you try really hard to draw something and your family just laughs at it like it’s a complete fucking joke like c’mon guys I tried
I know it’s sad, and I know it hurts. Losing someone you love isn’t supposed to be easy. But do you remember all those goals and dreams you had before you met them? They are still there, waiting to become a reality. Yeah, you’ll crave that someone’s existence at night, and yeah, you cry yourself to sleep, but it’ll get easier as time goes on. All you can do now is become what you were meant to be, with that person as a reminder of why you succeeded.
I wish I could cry, but my makeup would run.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
what a beautiful day to mind ya damn business
I don’t know how I can always turn everything in to an argument, even when I’m trying to calm down. I must be pretty pathetic or something.